Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mary Kay Makeup

I'm going to be honest. I always thought of Mary Kay makeup and instantly would think of old ladies. Then my sister became a consultant for them and I went onto her website to check it out. They had a lot of great items that I liked so when she came down this past weekend, she brough a lot of stuff down and we went through it. I really needed new makeup so I told her to show me her stuff. I ended up getting a bunch! There prices are really reasonable. I think my favorite new item is the Fancy Nancy lip gloss I got!

Jack helped Aunt Nicole ring up my total! I went home with all makeup, put it on and I love it! If you are interested in the MK line, check out Nicole's website!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog feature!! :) I am so happy that you LOVE your make up!! I too am very happy and impressed with Mary Kay products (and before becoming a consultant, thought the products just weren't for me!) I especially love the Timewise 3-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer... my face has never felt so SOFT!!!

    Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also only have good things to say about Mary Kay! I had to switch eye shadows to Mary Kay because my eyes had a reaction to my Clinique eye shadow and so far, so good!

    ReplyDelete