Friday, June 24, 2011

Blogger Issues

Is anyone else having problems with blogger? I sign in so that I can comment on a blog and then it won't let me post and I'm signed out. It's so annoying I haven't been able to post on anyone else's blog for over a week. I thought it might be because of my computer but then I was reading another blog this morning and she mentioned she was having the same problem! I get so annyoed at blogger sometimes. I am reading all the blogs I usually do, I just can't comment!

2 comments:

  1. Weird! I am not having that issue. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been problems with the newest Internet Explorer working properly with Blogger. I just tried commenting in it and didn't work. I am now trying FireFox...which always works when I am using blogger.

    ReplyDelete