Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Last Tuesday, Pete and I took the boys to the Olive Garden for lunch. There was two women and a small boy and we casually said hi as both our boys were equipped with cars and tractors to entertain. One of the women spoke up and said " This is going to sound funny but I read  your blog." I of course smiled huge and it made my day. She told me she recongized the boys and really enjoys reading my menu planning(It was great meeting you Angie)! This week I cleaning out the pantry and freezer, we have so much stuff!! I took inventory of what we had in the fridge, freezer and pantry and I am planning my meals around it. When I went to the store last night I bought, a green pepper, bananas, a cucumber, bread and celery. Talk about a low grocery bill this week! Have a great first week of 2012 and if you haven't already, "like" my blog page on facebook :)

Monday: Tacos
Wednesday: Texas Hash
Thursday: Dijon Crusted Chicken, rice and salad
Friday: takeout :)


No comments:

Post a Comment