Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday... on Tuesday



I'm a day late. Yesterday we lost Pete's grandfather after a long hard fight. We spent all weekend and Monday at the hospice house being with family. It's a bittersweet time, you are losing a loved one but get to spend time with people you love. My heart is with Pete, his mom, sisters and the rest of the family. Needless to say, I am not up for much cooking this week and not sure what the week will bring us, Pete and I both woke up with colds this morning.  One of my daycare Mom's came in this morning with a bunch of ifferent kinds of soup her husband had made, It was so thoughtful. Hug your loved ones and enjoy your week :)

Monday: We had sandwiches at Memere's
Tuesday: Wing night at Stockhouse
Wednesday: Soup(thanks Walter's family!), salad and bread
Thursday: BLT's
Friday: Takeout!


2 comments:

  1. Hugs!!! I'm thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. Hope you make it through the week. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete