Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Adventure

Last week, I took the boys to pick out pumpkins. We headed up to Storey's to find some and of course Peter wanted a really big one! After a few minutes of looking, he found one!

Jack trying to help :)

Peter pushing the wagon with his pumpkin, we picked up a couple of small pumpkins as well.

Originally our plan today was to plant tulips and to carve our pumpkins out on the back deck but with the snow storm we got last night, we had to make a new plan.  Tonight we carved our pumpkins in the kitchen once Jack went to bed.

I decided to carve out the little ones while Pete and Peter worked on the big one, it was harder then I thought! I orginally was going to carve the boys names on the pumpkins but that was going to take me awhile!

I carved a W in one of the pumpkins

Our big pumpkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment