Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Corn Maze

On Sunday, I went to the Corn Maze at Sandy River Farm located in Farmington with my mother in law, sister in law and nephew. It was about 5 minutes from my sisters house so we stopped over for a quick visit before we met up with Jenny, Cameron & Pam.

View of the corn maze
Trying to get all the boys to take a photo in the corn box with Grammie was almost impossible!

We entered into the mini corn maze, we had fun!

 I had to break the news to Jenny that she couldn't eat the corn, hahaha
Peter having fun :)
Finding our way out... for a mini maze, it was pretty tricky!


After we found our way out of the maze, we hopped onto the tractor that took us out to the pumpkin patch.
All the employees wore orange vests that said corn cop, haha
Cameron enjoying himself on the tractor ride!

The boys and I out in the pumpkn patch, Peter found a great little pumpkin!

We then all got aboard the cow train! It was my favorite part of the day!

Trying to get a photo of Jack and I as we drive along

enjoying the ride through the corn field... we all had a great time, and plan to go back next year ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment