Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I am using recipes from two of my favorite bloggers. Meaghan always has such good recipes on her food blog... we've used her recipes before and Bethany made this recipe look so yummy on her blog . We are trying three new recipes this week to go along with our tried and true Beef Parm. I've been trying to use new recipes the last couple weeks, and it's paying off!! We have enjoyed all that we have tried and will add them all to the roatation! Enjoy your week :)
Monday: Carmelized Onion & Garlic Pasta
Tuesday: Chicken Pomodoro
Wednesday: Beef Parmesan
Thursday: Wine Braised Chicken
Friday: Takeout :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny we are having your beef parm this week too. Tonight! Its a staple in our house. I actually made it ahead of time since I get home around 7 on Tues nights. I will have to check out the blogs you recommended. :)

    ReplyDelete