Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Here are a few of my favorite blogs...

As, I've said before, I love when I get a comment here, on facebook or when I run into someone and they tell me that they check my blog every week because of my menu planning! It makes me feel good :) I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs where I get many recipes from. My husband thinks I'm ridloucus, even though he benefits from the new recipes, but I follow close to 100 blogs in  my Google Reader! Here are a few of my favorite....

Maeghan, has two blogs that I follow, this is her food blog!
The Way To His Heart

A Mom who had some great recipes!
Picky Palate

One of my favorite food blogs!
Stephanie Cooks

You know me, I love Italian cooking!
My Italian Grandmother

She has some great baking recipes!
The Mess Pot

Joelen run's the Chicago meetup and is an amazing recipe index!
Joelen's Culinary Adventures

Bethany's blog is a family blog mostly, but when she post recipes, they're great!
Siemen Family Blog

I have many others, so if any one is interested in more of the blogs I follow, just let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I haven't gone to My Italian Grandmother in ages, thanks for reminding me. I just love the music. I also check your blog for the adorable pictures of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I am not going to write more than a smile, because I have no idea if this comment will go through or not....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! It did. I'll be trying one of YOUR recipes next week :)

    ReplyDelete