Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Ahh, summer weekends. How I love thee! On my blog facebook page (like it and become a fan!) someone asked a question last week when I posted my menu. Why don't you plan for Saturday & Sunday? The Anwser... I don't post Saturday & Sunday because I don't menu plan on those days. If you're a follower of my blog you can see that we are truly blessed with a wonderful group of friends and an amazing family. Most of our weekends we are on the go enjoying our time with them. This past weekend we spent most of the weekend with our friends Ben & Bethany at their camp fishing, swimming, laughing and enjoying some good food! Sunday morning we left and while Pete worked hard to install the floors in the new room(couldn't do it with the kids around) we went up to the lake with my sisters, Mom, Aunt, Cousin and many kids :) Have a great week :)

PS.. you really need to make the Taco Bake I posted last week. YUM!!

Monday: Brewer Burgers
Tuesday: Wing Night at Stockhouse(Lola is staying one more week and I promised!)
Wednesday: Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola
Thursday: Parm Breaded Pork Chops (Recipe to be posted this week!)
Friday: Takeout :)

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com What are you making this week?

1 comment:

  1. Can I have the chicken marsala with gorgonzola recipe? Thanks! Auntie Jo

    ReplyDelete