Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Someone said to me the other day, "you should have a night of leftovers on your meal plan." Well, we rarely have leftovers. Pete always takes some for lunch the next day, I usually have some for lunch the next day and sometimes I plan my meals so it's what my daycare kids have for lunch. What is your favorite leftover meal?  Have a great week!

Monday: Smothered Pork Chops
Tuesday: Italian Mac & Cheese
Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Dinner at Laura's!

1 comment:

  1. Lately I have been trying to have one night a week leftovers but typically run into that same problem. Then there is nothing on the menu for that night. When we do have leftovers it's usually chili, meatloaf or a pasta dish. Lately I have been loving the Lasagna rolls for lunch, dinner and leftovers.

    ReplyDelete