Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Book Pile


So this is how I find many of the books for my book pile usually......Since I am at BJ's Wholesale Club on a weekly basis, I always stop by their books.  They always have the new releases. Using my beloved iPhone(what did I do before?!) I take a picture of the book so then when I get home I go online to request it from the library! Easy as that! I'm picked up One Week In December  at the library because it was based in Maine, then noticed the author lives in Portland! I'm already enjoying it, even though it's the first week of July, haha 
 
Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky
The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank
Island Girls by Nancy Thayer
The Glass Wives by Amy Sue Nathan
The Island & Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
All The Summer Girls by Meg Donohue
Hard Knocks by Howie Carr
One Week In December & Living Single by Holly Chamberlin(A Portland author!!)
 
I'd love to know what your reading this summer! Leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment