Friday, July 12, 2013

iPhoto Friday!

It's Friday and I'm getting this post done on time, woo hoo!!! We've had a great week and are ready to celebrate my birthday. It's on Monday but of course I make a whole weekend out of it, LOL!!!

1. Saturday night we took the boys to Beech Ridge for the races and had a great time!
2. Out on the track after the races!
3. Peter was SO excited to be able to go out on the track!
4. Tuesday night we had Pete's cousin & his wife over for burgers.
5. Wednesday night we enjoyed some rides and Funtown, then dinner over at the Walter's!
6. We had wood chips delivered! Pete felt like King of the Mountain!
7. New backyard play area all done for the daycare....and the boys!! 
8. Jack & Hunter having fun this morning!
9. Peter with his friend(future spouse?) Cayla.
10. Some of you are only reading this post for this picture, LOL!! This morning I posted a pic on Facebook of a jewelry bag but didn't show what I received. Pete surprised me for my birthday a few days early. I was so shocked!! A ring with Peter & Jack's birthstones. Diamonds & Aquamarine. I LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment