Friday, July 26, 2013

iPhoto Friday!

We are off soon to Ben & Bethany's to BBQ but wanted to get this post done before we went!
 
1. I had a FANTASTIC weekend with some of my college friends to celebrate Jamie's bachelorette weekend! We had a lot of fun at the KOA in Saco!
2. While I hung with the girls on Saturday, Pete took the boys to Scarborough Beach!
3. A fun Saturday night!
4. Kristen & I took the daycare to Smiling Hill Farm on Monday.
5. Being silly.
6. We got a new fence on Wednesday and finished the backyard play area! Loving the yard fenced in!
7. Wednesday night, Pete and I went to Graze at Pineland Farms and got a tour of Olivia's Garden.
8. We had a great time and would love to go again!
9. Haircuts on Thursday!
10. Jack didn't enjoy it as much as Peter!
11. We have Bela visiting for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment