1. Spend a weekend completely by myself.
2. Host a murder mystery dinner.
3. Participate in the Lobster Dip on New Years Day.
4. Pay for someone’s meal behind me in a drive through.
5. Attend a bean supper.
Experience Disney World with my kids. (11.19.12)
7. Run Tunnels to Towers Race.
8. Write a children’s book.
9. Visit Lubec, Maine.
10. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
11. Volunteer w/ hospice.
12. Surprise Pete with something amazing(I already know what).
13. See the Nutcracker.
14. Learn a new language.
15. Attend a blogger conference.
16. Become a mentor in the Big Brother/Big Sister program.
17. Take a day off in December and watch Christmas movies all day.
18. Shoot a deer.
19. Learn to surf.
20. Surprise the kids with a fun, spontaneous trip!
21. Get involved with a charity.
22. Take a sewing class.
23. Read, then watch Gone with the Wind.
24. Start a local alumni chapter for New England College.
25. Swim Peaks to Portland race.
26. Go zip lining.
27. Get rid of 40 items in the house that I don't need.
28. Try Lobster.
29. Buy myself something special to celebrate my 40th birthday.
30. Become an online Contributor.
31. Visit Hawaii.
32. Start and complete a full year on my 365 blog.