Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Steak Breakfast Skillet

I've never liked eggs but I've always LOVED going out to breakfast. I use to alway just get homefries and toast until I discoved this meal! I now ask every time we go out  if they make this! We enjoy eating breakfast for dinner so I thought I would give a try and re-create something like it at home. It was a hit!

1. Prepping the vegetables. I cut up one onion, one green pepper and one tomato.
2. Using some olive oil, I cooked the peppers and onions until tender.
3. I then added a half pound of pub style shaved steak and tomates. I seasoned the steak with onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
Smelling good!
4. After the steak was cooked, I added a pound of diced homefries.
5. After covering the top with a layer of cheese, I put it in the oven at 350 until melted.
We made some eggs to got with this. This is Pete's plate.(remember what I said about eggs, hehe)





No comments:

Post a Comment