Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump!

First Friday iPhone Dump of 2013!! I also have my project365blog up and running, so check that out for other pictures!

1. We had a playdate with cousin Cameron at the Discovery Muesum in Augusta.
2. Checking out the touch tank at the musuem.
3. Jack's been going on the potty! Couldn't believe my ears when he told me he wanted to go and actually did!! Go Jack!
4. Touchdown!!!!!! Patriots win!
5. Enjoying our morning at the Children's musuem on New Year's Eve.
6. Brady blast off at the Children's Muesum.
7. After the Lobster Dip, we went to Jimmy the Greek to enjoy lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Wow go Jack!!! That's incredible. I'm hoping Noah potty trains way sooner than Xander did since he does everything big brother does. Not pushing it or even thinking about trying unti he shows me he wants to though. I learned my lesson there. :)

    ReplyDelete