Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

For the second year in a row, we hosted my Dad and Jan for Christmas Eve!
Matt, Jack and Peter got right to playing.
Amanda and Bela, fast friends.
Thanks to Lisa, a family friend, for the recipe Jan and I enjoyed some Christmas Sangria.
After leaving the KFC tradition behind and enjoying many appetizers, we begun the present exchange.
Someone was excited to get another race car :)
Jack assisting Amanda with one of her gifts!
Our best photo out of many takes for the annual Christmas photo!
A fun evening with Mame & Papa.
After Mame & Papa left, we read The Polar Express. I got the book for Christmas in 1987 and my Mom started reading it to my sisters and I on Christmas Eve 1988. I plan to carry on the tradition with the boys!
Putting out cookies for Santa and celery for the reindeer before bed!
To end our enjoyable Christmas Eve, I gave Pete his present early so that he could use it on Christmas morning! A Keurig!

No comments:

Post a Comment