Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday iPhoto Dump!

I haven't posted in over a week! My Christmas posts will be up soon!  I have been enjoying EVERY moment of this relaxing week with my boys. This is the first time I have used the laptop since last Saturday!

1. This morning my friend Jill came to Maine, so we got to see her for about an hour!
2. We enjoyed going out to breakfast with her!
3. Know how I say I could always write a post on wear Peter falls asleep? Here is a new one! On the way home from checking on Pete's grandmother after the snow, Peter fell asleep on Pete's shoulders on the two minute walk home!
4. We created our own sledding hill with yesterday's snow storm!
5. Reading the boys The Polar Express on Christmas Eve. A tradition my Mom started in 1988.
6. Celebrating the re-opening of Gorham House of Pizza with lunch last Saturday there with Bethan & Mackenna!

7. Jack all smiles after a bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment