Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Big Bat Baseball

Peter got to play Big Bat baseball for the last 4 weeks. I was on facebook one day when I saw it mentioned on the WCC page. I love how they have turned the old Jr. High into a community center. Programming keeps getting better and better. I immediatley signed him up! I wasn't able to go to the first one, I blogged about it here. It was a great experience for him and when we were leaving the community center after his last practice he told me he wanted to swim in the pool. I guess I know what we are signing up for next!

Off to his first practice!
The second week I got to watch! Of course, I forgot my camera but thanks to my new iphone, I still got some good shots!
Jack liked watching his brother :)
working hard out in the field :)
The third week Slugger from the Sea Dogs went. I sent my camera with my Mom so we could get some pics, for the blog and so I could see them when they got home.
on base, he was nervous Slugger was going to come near him.
Peter and Coach Mike
Jack liked going to watch his brother and at the end he even hit the ball off the tee!
At the end, Peter warmed up a bit and gave Slugger a high five as he left!
I got to make it halfway through the last practice! At the end he got a t-shirt and two tickets to a Sea Dogs game in July!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment