Friday, May 13, 2011

Yard Work

....we hate it. Yes, it's true. I love the look of a beautifully landscaped lawn but I don't like to do it. My Dad and Jan spend their weekends outside, all day cleaning, working and improving their yard. It looks beautiful, I would love their yard,but even if we had the time, Pete and I wouldn't spend it that way. Yesterday afternoon it was beautiful out, the daycare kids had all just left and we we're enjoying some family time in the front yard. I mentioned wanting to get mulch this weekend and Pete decided to go up to Storey's Garden Center right then. One less thing we would have to do this weekend!



Peter wanted to help, so I got his winter shovel out of the garage so he could help :)



Jack enjoyed watching everyone else work!




Putting the mulch around the mailbox



Bela was behaving out on the front yard, thanks to doggie daycare!



No comments:

Post a Comment