Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


My first week back to work went great! I gave Danielle a day off as a thank you for her hard work during my maternity leave and survived the day by myself with 5 kids, haha! On Friday I had a 2 year old, 18 month old, 9 week old, and an 8 week old! We love having hamburgers during the summer so you'll be seeing these on our menu weekly. A couple of recipes that I am using this week both come from a blog I follow, Stephanie Cooks. I gotten many recipes from her blog. Things are really starting to get easier(THANK GOD!)so, I'm uping my game(a bit) at dinner time! Have a great week!

Monday: Pulled Pork, Herbed Potatoes & Green Beans
Tuesday: Lasagna
Wednesday: Hamburgers
Thursday: Crispy Cashew Stir Fry
Friday: Kids Night Out! Pizza for all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment