Friday, May 20, 2011

Picture People Photos


I love Picture People!! Yes, they are more expensive then going to Sears but I have never gone without a coupon so I always have gotten a good deal. You can always get coupons off their site. When Peter was 10 weeks old, I went and had photos taken of him. So of course I had to take Jack!! He did great and thanks to Nonni for her silly dancing we were able to convince Peter to take a photo with his brother and I'm happy with how it came out. They were having a Father's Day special and with the coupon I brought with me, I couldn't pass it up! All the Grandparents and Aunt's will be getting the photo above but if there is any family or close friends who reads this and would like one, just let me know and I would be happy to send you one!

This the the wall of photos that is in my living room. Middle top is the picture of Peter at 10 weeks. Bottom middle is Jack at 10 weeks.



3 comments:

  1. I love Picture People too. I even have the card for $35 bucks to get additional items each time you go. My last visit was $40 bucks and I had 10 sheets with all the coupons, etc...I think that is a much better deal than Sears. Plus, I like Picture People's sytle so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my picture! It came out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a picture. What handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete