Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I start back to work today...full time. This maternity leave has been quite different then my first. Even though I took eight weeks "off", I have still made the meals for the daycare daily, check in downstairs at least twice a day and heard parents coming & going. However, I have still had quite Fridays. This week Feels Like Home opens again on Fridays. Things are starting to get a little easier but it being my first week back, I'm going to stick with my simple theme! I love reading other people's blogs and I really enjoy Mindi's. She is a girl I went to high school with and she also does menu planning. She introduced me to Meal Makeover Moms. I got one of their books from the library and really like some of their meals, very easy to make!

Monday: "Mom, the House Smells Great" Roasted Chicken(from MMM)
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe's
Wednesday: Fast As Boxed Macaroni Cheese(from MMM)
Thursday: Cinco de Mayo!! Chicken Enchildas
Friday: Takeout :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear your trying some MMM recipes I made one of their dishes tonight. Need to get back to posting menus on my blog. btw I made your meatloaf recipe when my family was here and they loved it. it's one of Adrian's favorites.

    ReplyDelete