Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mt. Blue Camping


This past weekend we went up to Mt. Blue State Park to camp with the Varney's and had a great time! The boys love to camp and spend some much time outdoors!
The kids slept great in the tent!
It rained a bit on Saturday morning but with some bacon & mimosas, we made the best of it!
We then headed out for a drive to Coos Canyon. The scenery in this part of the state is beautiful! This weekend made me realize I want to explore this state more!
@Coos Canyon
Enjoying Coos Canyon!
We headed back to the campground for some time at the beach!
Pete & Nick playing football with Peter(the helmet was still on from bike riding)!
Jack loved being around Elise :)
Thanks to Kati, we got a family picture and I'm in one. I need to not always be behind the camera! I wish I had remembered to get a pic of Kati & I together! We got to relax, enjoy some time off the grid and it was so nice to have that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment