Monday, August 5, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Good morning! If you follow my facebook page, you saw that beautiful views I saw while camping this weekend. We had a great time with our friends!  I don't think I will cook a dinner this week! My menu is up in the air this morning! Both my sisters are here at my Mom's for vacation this week! I am still working this week but I'll be able to sneak out for a few hours here & there and we'll be spending many of our evenings with them. Some plans include swimming at the lake at my Mom's, a trip to Funtown, & dinner out for wings...Lola loves wings just as much as I do!  We just don't know when the plans will happen with three sisters and 6 kids, you never know, hahaha! Enjoy your week!
with my sisters last Christmas.
 
I love how food and family(at least with ours) seems to go together. My Mom spends a ton of money before everyone comes up and she always have our favorites. We enjoy cocktails, apps and some of the classic summer dishes. So while I have no idea what I might be doing for dinner this week... I know it will be good :)


Monday:???
Tuesday:???
Wednesday: Pizza night with Varney's & Sullivan's
Thursday: Binga's for wings!
Friday: ???

Every week I link up with other menu planners :)

 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing those Murphy girls!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your blog on 'I'm an organized junkie' blog. Enjoy your family and not having to cook this week. Vacations are so much fun.
    I would love it if you would link up with us at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/08/clever-chicks-blog-hop-46-with-two.html

    ReplyDelete