Friday, August 2, 2013

iPhoto Friday

It's Friday!!! I'm looking forward to a fun weekend!! I love summer weekends :)If you are a fan of my facebook page, you know I've started posting for Throwback Thursday. I'll be doing that weekly from now on!

1. Saturday morning we headed to Trader Joe's. The boys love going there because of the kid grocery carts! 
2. Saturday night we had a wonderful time at Hugo's with Kenny & Emily! 
3. Sunday afternoon we went over to Toot's ice cream with Nonni & Poppi. The boys enjoy visiting all the animals.
4. Tuesday we headed to one of my favorite spots..Winslow Park! We met up with the Storey's for a fun play date.
5. Auntie Cyn came over Tuesday before he trip and the boys wanted her to read a few books to them.
6. Wednesday, I had Sparks Ark come do a program for the kids. It was great! Peter and a few of the other daycare kids held the snake!
7. Jack enjoying a cuke fresh from the garden!
8. We went for a walk Wednesday night and the boys started running as soon as they spotted Daddy!
9. Thursday night we had Jenny & Jacob over for a campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment