Saturday, August 24, 2013

iPhoto Friday

We finished up a great vacation on the Cape and had a good week to finish up the summer! All my daycare kids return full time on Monday!


1. We spent the last part of our vacation on Cape Cod(post coming soon). My Uncle Steve and I were champions..the third time for both of us!!!
2. Jack & Pete starting a fire in our new pit(this post will also hit the blog).
3.Moments like this is why I love being in daycare! They were all laughing when I captured this moment!!! Makes my heart melt :)
4. On Monday we went over to the Brewer's for an evening swim.
5. Kristen & I spent a lot of time organizing for the daycare this week!
6. Peter figuring out a way to help Jack bike, haha.
7. We had the Walters over for dinner and a campfire on Wednesday night. We all had a great evening!
8. Thursday, we spent a fun morning exploring Fort Williams.
9. We went to the final Thursday Thunder of the season and had Whitney & Nick join us!
10. I am posting this late because we just spent a great night outside by the fire with friends. We are lucky to be blessed with good friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment