Sunday, October 21, 2012

Roadtrip to Laura's

Last weekend we headed down to Laura's for a visit. My sister Nicole ended up coming down and my Mom & Stepdad also decided to go, they were going to see my cousin play football at Stonehill.

While they went to the game, we went shopping at Target :)
 It was exhausting for Allie :)
 
When we arrived back at Laura's she realized we were locked out! Nic and I took Jack & Allie with us and drove to Stonehill College to get the house keys. We snuck in a trip to Papa Gino's as well! 
Nic throwing out the evidence so Laura doesn't find out!!
 
After the game, my Aunt Patty, Uncle Jimmy(Mom's twin brother)&  Aunt Dee ended up coming over for an imprompto bday celebration. It was great to see them! I hadn't seen some of them in two years! My mom then called my Aunt Joyce and before dinner was served, she arrived also!
Sister and sister in laws...
Learning a video game...
 Sunday morning we headed over to Patriot Place to shop at Bass Pro Shops.
 He loves "meeting" NASCAR drivers :)
We then went next door to Gillette Stadium, Peter was excited to see where Tom Brady worked!
The reason we went down was to see one of Dylan's football game.. we got to see the first half before it was time to make the trip home to Maine.
 Allie & Jack hugging, it was a nice weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment