Today was a great day.... a beautiful fall day :) We've had a great week and got to end it with some fun at Halloween at Main St. then over to the Community Center for Fright Night!
1. Last Friday night, we got some Chinese from Panda Garden and thought it would be fun for the kids to have a picnic dinner in the room where we don't allow eating! They loved it! They also loved that we rented Madagascar 3 to watch while we ate. A fun family night :)
2. Jack fell in, Jack got helped, Jack still laughing!
3. I took this last night :)
4. This afternoon we headed down to Main St. for Halloween. They close the street down and their is music, candy and fun! Jack wasn't sure what to make of some of the characters we got to see!
5. Some of the friends we went with or ran in to!
6. I LOVE doing this stuff with my boys :)