Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Book Pile

What are you reading this summer? The other day I took a trip to the library, I got quite a few books for my summer book pile and put in a few requests. Two I have already read but they are good easy summer reads...

House Lust
Love and Other Impossible Pursuits
Five Things I Can't Live Without
Let's Pretend This Never Happened
In the President's Secret Service
Remember When
The Other Mrs. Kennedy
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos (for the daycare)
Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage
Where We Belong
Summerland
Tuesday's Child
Summer Breeze


1 comment:

  1. This is my summer list...not as long as yours, but we do share one book.

    Summerland
    Far Away
    The Cottage at Glass Beach
    Fifty Shades of Grey
    Three Junes

    ReplyDelete