Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

So, last week I didn't cook. Once. Granted, I really only had two meals planned. With my sisters up, one of those nights, I was at my Mom's house and the other we spent at Funtown(post coming)! This week we are back on track! After a two day work week, I am resuming a normal schedule around here. So the meals I planned to cook last week are on for this week! Also, in case you haven't noticed, I added a recipe tab to my blog so you can easily find all the recipes I post here, more to come...what do you think? Make sure to check back tomorrow, I have a great summer BBQ giveaway coming!!!  Enjoy your week :)

Monday: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Sesame Beef Noodle Salad
Wedesday:  Huli Huli Chicken(really the post is coming soon!)
Thursday: Grilled Pizza
Friday: Dinner up at my Dad & Jan's to kick off my birthday weekend :)

I'm linking up with orgjunkie.com this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment