My two favorite book genres are Biographies & True Crime. I asked for the book One Promise Kept for Christmas and will hopefully finish that book during Peter's nap today.
Here are 5 true crime books that I would recommend in no particular order.
1. Finding Amy by: Deputy Chief Joseph K. Loughin & Kate Clark Flora
...... a must read if you're from the state of Maine!
2. Bitter Blood by: Jerry Bledsoe
...... a bitter divorce and a crazy ex wife.
3. Finding Laci by: Sharon Rocha
.......part biography, part true crime, heartbreaking.
4. Almost Paradise: The East Hampton Murder of Ted Ammon by: Kieren Crowley
.......another divorce story (so many true crime involve divorce!)
5. And Never Let Her Go by: Ann Rule
.... I have read almost all of Ann Rule's books. If you love true crime, she is a must read!