Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!My sister-in-law told me yesterday that she enjoys my menu posts! I was very happy to hear I had yet another person who reads my blog and apologized again for not having very exciting meals right now with my pregnancy! This week I am on vacation (WOO HOO) so not sure how the week will really go. I am suppose to get together one night with some girlfriends for dinner and I think we will have friends over one night so here is what I have planned so far.
Monday: Hash from our Christmas Eve boiled dinner.
Tuesday: Stuffed Shells & garlic bread
Wednesday: not sure yet, thinking we might have friends over.
Thursday: Pasta e Fagoli
Friday: New Year's Eve.... not sure yet, maybe dinner out?

No comments:

Post a Comment