Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Fun Saturday!

For the last 10 years the Westbrook/Warren Church on Main St. in Westbrook has held the Festival of Trees, it runs on donations. This is the 1st year I have ever gone. It is great for kids! They had a breakfast with Santa, 45 decorated trees and a huge train display. Buna loved it. I was shocked how easy it was to get him to sit with Santa, three weeks ago in Florida he screamed when he saw Santa. We looked at all the trees and of course he LOVED the trains. It runs for a week and I think I am going to try to go back with him. I love this time of year!

Looking at all the trees.
For the last 4 years we have gone with Pete's cousin Kyle and his wife Sara to cut down a Christmas tree. Some years other people join us, this year was small. We had Lindsay, Kurt's girlfriend with us. It was getting cold and we were lucky to find a tree pretty quickly! Love the tradition we started with Kyle & Sara!




Our family :)



I thought I could cut it down... It sawed for about 1 minute, then Kyle helped!



This year's crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment