Thursday, December 30, 2010

Operation Paci

Bye bye Paci!!!

Operation Paci began on Sunday. I don't want to pull a George Bush and say mission accomplished to early, but he is doing great! On Sunday night I cut the paci's so that he could still hold them because that is what he likes to do! He put one in his mouth, said "uh oh"! I said it was broke and he started to cry, he was devastated. I felt like such a horrible mom. He was upset for about a half hour. When it was time for bed, he went down holding a couple and did fine sleeping. The next night he realized they were still broke but didn't get upset and went to bed again with them. The last two nights, he hasn't even asked for them and he hasn't seen one in days! The whole process was much easier then I thought it would be!!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree... it was definitely much easier than I thought it would be too!!

    I also feel the same way about potty training!!!

    ReplyDelete