Friday, June 21, 2013

iPhoto Friday!

This Friday post has a lot of photos, are you ready?!!

1. On Saturday, we went to Cyn & Katelyn's housewarming party!
2. Jack & Emma having fun on the gator.
3. Our busy Father's Day Tour de Dads started with breakfast!
4. We enjoyed a ride on Nonni & Poppi's new pontoon boat.
5. We spent some time visiting & playing with Grampy.
6. Papa came over to have dinner with us.
7. In between all the visiting with Dads, while Jack nap, Peter and I stopped over to visit friends :)
8. On Wednesday, I went and visited my friend Danielle who just gave birth to twins! Welcome McKenna & Kaden!
9. Wednesday night we went over to the Brewer's house to celebrate Ethan & Kelli's birthday!
10. On Thursday, I took Peter, Jack & Ruby to Winslow Park for the morning and lunch. We had such a nice time!
11. While I had CPR training, Pete took the boys to Beech Ridge last night! They meet up with their buddy Landon.

No comments:

Post a Comment