Thursday, June 20, 2013

Davidson's/Nature's Bakery Tea Party!

I was delighted when I was contacted by Davidson's Organics, an organic tea company specializing in teas, herbs, cocoa and spices to host a tea time with Nature's Bakery fig bars! Between my boys and the daycare kids, a lot of bars get eaten here so they knew we would have the perfect group! We decided to have a tea party!
We had many flavors to chose from and the kids were ready to eat!
Ruby excited to try Peach Apricot!

Palmer loved the Whole Wheat Blueberry!
Peter was a fan of the Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon, as was I!
My readers know I am a big tea drinker, I enjoy a cup every morning. I had never tried chai so I was a little nervous since I am picky. I tried Davidson's Spiced Chai and to my delight, it was delicious!

I really enjoyed the flavors, and it smelled so good! I added a little milk and perfection :)
Since Jack usually drinks my tea, it was no surprise he wanted to try the spiced chai. He LOVED it!
Ruby and Jack saying cheers with their spiced chai tea to Davidson's & Nature's Bakery!
 We have become fans and For more information on these companies, visit them!
You can find Davidson's is on Facebook & Twitter!
You can find Nature's Bakery is on Facebook & Twitter!

 *I was compensated for this post but all words and thoughts are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment