Friday, May 24, 2013

iPhoto Friday

Are you surprised??!!! It's Friday morning and I have gotten this post done! With ALL this rain this week, I've been able to slow down a bit and get things accomplished!

1. Early Saturday morning the boys and I headed over to see Kristen before she headed off for her college graduation! I am so proud of her!
 
2. We then headed over to celebrate Jensen & Lawren's birthday!
3. Our crazy Saturday continued when we meet up with Mom, Nicole, Gwen Allie, Kelli & Ethan at Funtown.
4. Jack & I on the Antique Cars.
5. Sunday morning both boys ended up in our bed and I love it. It won't be like this for long :)
6. I did the heartwalk with the Wescotts on Sunday morning. Ryan Buotte and I even did some of army training obstacles they had along the 3 1/2 mile walk.
7. Peter finished his preschool year yesterday.
8. I am one proud Momma!
9. Mackenna & Peter wearing their new Eskimo Joe in Stillwater, OK shirts from Mackenna's cousin Stella's grandma. Thanks so much Janie!
10. Jack & Bethany last night...both online, haha




No comments:

Post a Comment