Friday, May 17, 2013

iPhoto Friday!

Wow, another week has flown by! I am still behind on posts! This weekend I'll be posting last weekend's Funtown opening weekend fun and Gwen, Allie & Nicole's visit from April!!! I just need a few more hours in each day, hahaha!

1. After our day at Funtown we headed over to Tumble Tikes to celebrate Landon's 4th birthday!
2.Pete has been working a ton the last few weeks so the boys were enjoying some snuggle time with him.
3. Wednesday we decided to go the the new Five Guys that opened by the mall. We were all happy with that decision!
4. Last night Kristen and I, along with my friend Nicole, headed to Saco for the Scholastic Book Warehouse sale. It happens every May and I LOVE getting new books for the daycare!
5. I love this cute pic of Jack and Liam, one of the daycare kids, from our walk this morning.
6. Today at 4:30 we headed to Wendy's to get a frosty. Why?! Because it's Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment