Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Hope everyone had a great Easter! We enjoyed our weekend! I got to go to one of my favorite places...Cambridge! We took a spur of the moment trip down and I was able to grab a slice of my favorite pizza, Armando's! If you are ever in the Boston area, go! It was a beautiful spring day and it made me miss living down there. We are going into a very busy week with something everynight this week! Most important, our Peter turns 4 on Wednesday!!! We'll be hosting the grandparents again and will be enjoying cake for breakfast :) Don't miss a post by "liking" my facebook page! Enjoy your week!

Monday: Pork Tenderloin
Tuesday: Pinot Grigio Chicken
Wednesday: Chop Suey
Thursday: Orange Chicken
Friday: Takeout :)

Each week I link up with other bloggers for menu inspiration :)

1 comment: