1. My boys walking the streets of Cambridge. We did a spontaneous trip down and it was a beautiful spring day that made me miss living there. I was pointing out stuff and showing them all many of my old places :)
2. I was Sophia's nanny when she was my boys age! She was the flower girl in my wedding and we met up for lunch at a place that was a favorite of ours, Armando's Pizza!!! I was so happy she was able to meet us on such short notice! I can't believe she is now taller then me!
3. On Monday night with the spring weather finally here, Pete with "help" from the boys put together Jack's mini cooper he got from Nonni & Poppi for Christmas.
4. Tuesday we went over to wish Grammy a Happy Birthday!
5. Peter turned 4 on Wednesday! He was excited to enough his breakfast cake :)
6. The grandparents came over to celebrate Peter's birthday!
7. We went up to check out 2 big excavators next to Papa & Mame's house tonight and enjoyed some outside play.