Saturday, March 23, 2013

iPhoto Friday

Every week I seem to not be able to pull this off on Friday lately! Another busy week, but a really fun one! Yesterday I took the daycare kids on a field trip and last night I attended a wake, then we headed over to the Stockhouse for a birthday party! I feel like I have a lot of pics this week, the most I've ever had in a iPhoto post....
 
1. Last Friday night we enjoyed an evening over at Kyle & Sara's with Ben & Bethany!
2. The guys.
3. Pete showing Katelyn how to do flies for fishing.
4. Saturday morning a bunch of us headed over to Sam's Club!
5. A trip to LL Bean.
6. Papa built Peter a race track so on Sunday we went up there for a visit!! He LOVES his new track.
7. Poppi came over for dinner on Monday.
8. Peter & Bela!
9. Tuesday afternoon this is how Peter took a nap!!
10. Tuesday we celebrated Sara's birthday at Cyn & Katelyn's!
11. Wednesday night we had Mame & Papa over to celebrate Papa's birthday!
12. My boys enjoying a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment