Friday, March 1, 2013

iPhoto Friday!

I feel like I  haven't been into blogging these past two weeks. We've been busy and I am exhausted. I haven't slept well for many reasons including Jack waking one night, and a snowplow cleaning up the road at 4am. I am so glad it's the weekend and I'm ready to relax! Tonight I am off to a USM basketball game with my sister in law and we have nothing else planned. Did you hear that??!!! The Wescott's actually have nothing else planned for the weekend. I love it! Well, Pete is going ice fishing tomorrow morning. I have some things to do down in the daycare to prep for Dr. Seuss week, but relaxing and enjoying each other is my main priority! On Monday, Jack turns 2 and it seems so surreal to me. Time just seems to be flying by! I had that conversation with my sister last week when we went up to celebrate Gwen's 4th birthday......

1. Peter and Lola playing Rock Em' Sock Em'!

2. Allie ready to party!

3. Gwen opening the vanity that Laura family and our family got her.
4. Playing coodies. Peter loves that game.
5. While cooking dinner the other night, all I heard was silence. I got nervous, went to find them, and it made me smile :)
6. Last night we went and grabbed Mackenna at daycare, while Ben & Bethany had an event for her company. The boys always love having her come over. 
7. For Read Across America Day, we got on Google Chat with Nicole and Gwen this morning! They read us a book and all the kids loved it! 

4 comments:

  1. Two? Wow! Flies by so fast. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of these pictures! All the kids listening to the story might be the cutest thing ever!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was surprised they listened as long as they did, LOL!

      Delete