Saturday, May 19, 2012

SJC Graduation!

Last Saturday, we headed up to St. Joesph's to see Cynthia & Katelyn graduate! I first met Cynthia when she was 6(somewhere I have a photo of us from back then), so to watch her walk across the stage and receive her college degree was special to watch :)

Pete, Cynthia and me the day after I moved from Boston. She had just finished the 8th grade :)

There is something about a bagpiper that always make me cry. I think because I hear them at poignant times in life. Graduations, weddings, funerals. Endings but new beginnings at the same time. Here come the graduates!

Katelyn has her diploma!
It's official!
Diploma in hand for Cyn!

Happy Graduates!

Ceremony is over... photo time!


We then headed over to Katelyn's parents house to celebrate with a graduation party!
Jack has just noticed the chocolate fountain.....
On our way home from the party, Peter told us "Mom, I had fun with all the girls."


No comments:

Post a Comment