Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

photo credit: welovecloth.com

Well we had a busy, but fun weekend! Friends over, Maple Syrup Sunday, and celebrating Jenny's birthday. So when Pete and I sat down on the couch last night, the last thing I wanted to do was menu plan! He had no clue what he felt like this week and as I type this right now, I still can't think of what to cook this week. This hasn't happen for a while. I just don't feel like figuring it out either. Tiredness is catching up to me. I do two menu plans each week. One for the family and one for the daycare. Sometimes they work with each other, sometimes they don't. I did the menu plan for the daycare this morning but still wasn't inspired for our own. I didn't go grocery shopping this weekend and we have plenty in the house that I can work with. Hamburg, Chicken, pork loin in the freezer. Fresh veggies I got last week and some in the freezer, and of course plenty of pasta! So it will be a clean out the freezer/pantry this week. I will look at my All Recipes and Big Oven apps and go from there. Do you weeks like this? I need some ideas, what are you cooking this week?

1 comment:

  1. That is so great you meal plan with your husband! I love getting recipes off of pinterest. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete