Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Christmas is coming!!!! Wow, can't believe when I write my next MPM, that Christmas will have passed! We've got a busy week so I'm trying to keep most evenings easy! I'm hosting all my daycare kids and parents for a party on Tuesday! On Friday night, Ben, Bethany & Mackenna will come over to celebrate Christmas Eve Eve! It's an evening I'm excited to have the kids enjoy for many years to come! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good week :)


Monday: BLT's
Tuesday: Feels Like Home Christmas Party! Lots of good food!
Wednesday: Crockpot Roasted Chicken
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
Friday: Christmas Eve Eve! Our holiday celebration with The Siemen Family !
Appetizers
     Cheese & Crackers
     Bacon Wrapped Scallops
     Brushetta
Dinner
    Stuffed Peppers (blog post to follow)
    Garlic Bread
    Garden Salad
Dessert
    Cake in a bowl (blog post to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment