Saturday, August 6, 2011

Recap

For some reason, every year since I've had the blog, I always slow down on my posts this time of year. I think it's because we are just so busy! Here is a recap of some of the things we've been doing!
Every Saturday since we've discovered the Farmer's Market in Deering Oaks, we've gone. Peter loves to feed the ducks after we get all our fresh fruit & veggies!

A couple Sundays ago we went to Freeport with Grammie & Grampie. We started off with lunch at Johnny Rockets and Jack sat in a highchair for the first time. We got a little shopping done at LL Bean and Peter loved playing in the camping section!

Arriving at Wolfe Neck Farm, for open farm day.

Enjoying the tractor ride with Grampie

Jack turned 5 months old and we tried rice cereal hoping it would help him sleep better.....it didn't :(

Lola came back for another week and spent one of the nights with us! We took her to Stockhouse for 25 cent wing night that we've now made a weekly dinner!

Having fun during their sleepover!

My Uncle Donny came from Nebraska for a visit and got to meet Jack!

I had Nicole come down and I hosted a Mary Kay Pedicure Party! We all had a lot of fun... and wine :)

Brandon and Pete enjoyed a fire and some beer while we were inside partying!


No comments:

Post a Comment