Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who Wants To Be A Guest Blogger?

Many people come here to the blog for my menu planning and recipes. I love when I run into people and they tell me they used a recipe or got a dinner idea from my blog.  Every summer I take off from menu planning but I have added a couple recipes. July has been very busy for us, the oven hasn't been on so much and I haven't posted as much as I would have liked but I thought, what if I had some of my readers guest post a recipe they would like to share. So, who would like to be a guest on my blog? Leave a comment and let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be a guest blogger!!! I loved the picture of the boys sleeping this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too as well. Love the idea of having a guest blogger.

    ReplyDelete