Friday, July 22, 2011

New Camera!


For those of you who don't remember, I got my Nikon D40 for my 30th birthday. I LOVE that camera!! It takes the best photos, but it is bulky and dragging it some places is a pain. I have wanted a smaller camera to be able to throw in the diaper bag or my purse so that I can keep capture some great moments but not have to bring my expensive camera! So, for my 32nd birthday, my Mom bought me the Nikon Coolpix S3100! It's great, small and I have already enjoyed not having to lug my big camera bag certain places. So from now on when I talk about my cameras it will be "big" Nikon & "little" Nikon.

Here are a couple of images I've captured with it this week......


Happy Jack... we don't see this face to often, haha

Thought it would be fun to do fingerpainting with Peter while the babies slept this morning....

...... it ended up being way more messier then I expected!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment