Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sophia & Asmara Visit

For those of you that don't know, when I lived in Boston(I'll have to write a post about that!) I was a nanny(another great post I could write) for a little girl named Sophia. She was 2 1/2 when I started, and I worked with her for three years. I have remained close to the family, she was the flowergirl at my wedding. We alway try to visit them when we head down to Boston and they always try to get up to Maine to visit in the summer time. She has a cousin Asmara who I met when she was 6, she use to come up to visit every summer and still does. It is always great to see them.

Sophia & I on my last day of work 2004

Asmara & Sophia at my going away party..

At my wedding, 2007

 
Asmara, Peter & Sophia when they visited last July!
On Wednesday, they came for their annual visit. Sophia is now 11 and Asmara, 15. Where does the time go? They were excited to finally meet Jack and helped out with the daycare in the morning.We were able to head up to my Mom's house for the afternoon to enjoy the lake!



We all enjoyed a boat ride around Little Sebago...

.... Peter helped drive us around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment